1) All clients are expected to pay in advance for services requested. Payment may be done by credit card, Master Card or Visa, or via bank check. Credit card payments may be made through this web site or by telephone prior to the rendering of the services.
2) Unless otherwise agreed upon, the customer’s telephone session will take place within twenty one (21) days from request and/or payment. A CD copy of each session will be mailed (USPS) to the customer within fourteen (14) days after the session has occurred. Customers living outside the United States are responsible for payment of any import tax and/or duty.
3) The delivery of services shall occur by telephone at a date and time agreed upon by both parties.
4) We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes. Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees have access to this information.
5) The delivery of the service can be cancelled by either party, provided 24 hours notice (email or telephone) is given prior to the scheduled delivery date and time of the service. Full refund will be issued as soon as practical.
6) Once the delivery of the service has commenced or been concluded, a refund is not available.
7) Should the seller wish to use any portion of any private session on his web site or elsewhere, prior written (by email) permission from the buyer shall be received. Once published, the seller retains full copyright of all materials.